Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Secret Santa is Really Secret

How nice is it to read my email and find out that not only had I won the lottery in the UK, I can rent my textbooks online, that my Secret Santa had sent me an egiftcard to my favorite online retailer.

What!!!! How great is that!!!!!

Thank you very much, Secret Santa. I know exactly which books I will be buying with that gift card. You have made my 2011 very special.

However, because you are anonymous, I will now send out my thanks and love to the entire internet by putting my forehead to the monitor.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!
Did you feel my love?

2 comments:

Andi said...

Yayyyy! I am your Secret Santa-- Andi from http://estellasrevenge.blogspot.com. I am the one that didn't plan well enough to send you a physical gift. Do forgive me while you're enjoying those e-books. :DDD

I've enjoyed your blog immensely and will continue to follow for sure!

MRB said...

Awesome gift! :)
Also - I thought the contest would be fun. A little traffic for my blog. :)