Skip to main content

The Perfect Giveway!

Christi the Teen Librarian and I had the great fun of meeting Ellen Hopkins in Princeton last week. I want to share this great event with a reader who would love to own an autographed copy of Ellen's latest YA novel: Perfect.
This is a finished copy, not an arc.
Here's the skinny. No fancy forms, no extra entries (you know, I think those things are bunk anyway!), and no hoops to jump through!
*you must be 13 to enter
*I can only ship to US addresses only (sorry!)
*Giveaway runs until November 11
*winner will be determined by Random.org

So leave a comment with your name, and a way to contact you. Follows are NOT required, but I have more giveaways planned so you may want to follow just so you have a head's up on those.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, my gosh, I want this book so badly!!
Emma
egreen2 at comcast dot net
Thanks for the giveaway
Angie said…
Thank you so much!
Name: Angie
Email: osnapitzAngiex3(AT)aol(DOT)com
Chey said…
Thank you very much!

-Cheyenne
mcrs_venin(at)hotmail(dot)com
ashley said…
Thanks a bunch!

-Ashley
ashtreygonesmokeya@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Thanks a lot for this. I sooo wanna read it.

Kandee
kennedycrazidraw@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for the amazing giveaway! I wanna read this so badly :)

Rabiah
iliveforreading AT hotmail DOT com
Kassie said…
Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

kassidiencross(at)gmail(dot)com
Kayla said…
Thanks for the chance to win!

klamber1 at unca dot edu
Angelica said…
Thanks for the giveaway!
Name-Angelica
Email-angelicam2009@live.com
lorrie0729 said…
Great giveaway... Thank you so much

Lorrie

lorrie.zielinski@yahoo.com
eeepppp!!!
-Trevor
-twladner@bellsouth.net
eyeballlucy said…
Love to win this super great book........babyruthmac16@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Attention Lucky Leprechauns.....

Whoo hoo! Time for some lucky, Irish fun. One lucky, lucky person will win a $25 gift card to Amazon to spend on whatever your little heart desires. Rules: Fill out the form. Comments and follows are not required, but sure are nice! US only, I am just too new at this to attempt International at this point. Check out all of the blogs on the hop! There are loads of chances to win some great stuff. Thank you for entering, and please feel free to stop back and visit me anytime! Contest open: March 17, 2011 to March 20, 2011. Winner will be notified on the 21st by email. Hop to here to see the list of participating blogs! Loading...

Time Enough At Last

Finding time to read seems to be an issue if you are not the type to make it a priority. Really, though, I think the major obstacle to finding time to read is not Life itself, but the television. I try to limit my TV viewing. Time is so precious to me, I can't squander hours away in front of the box. Not only am I a parent of two little girls, I work full time, and attend college full time. The best thing that ever happened to me was the invention of the digital recorder. I can tape my shows and watch them on my schedule. Some of the TV shows I find worth my time are: Torchwood, Lost, Doctor Who, Pushing Daisies, and My Name Is Earl. I'm not loyal to any of them, and a great book takes precedence over watching TV. Last year I managed to read sixty four books. This was the lowest total for me in years, but my Fall semester was reading intensive and I don't count textbooks in my final total. I also do not count my YA reads, but I read quite a lot of them to stay on top of ...