Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Monday (5)

It's Monday, what are you reading is hosted by Book Journey. Check it out.

I did not have a very good reading week last week.
I finished Anna Dressed in Blood.
I finished Ashes.
Yeah. That's about it.
Sigh.
So this week it hit me that I am still 9 books short of my goal for the year. This may not sound like a big deal, but I am notorious for not reading very much in December-it just does not happen.
So, I need to pick up the pace for the rest of November. This week's goal:
read (links go to Goodreads)
Scarlet:

and something else. I have not yet decided which one yet.

Wish me luck. What are you reading?

4 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Scarlet sounds so good!

Lindsey said...

Scarlet does sound good! I love Robin Hood, although I am partial to the Disney fox version myself...
Happy Reading!

Chikadee said...

I am currently reading Crossed, I don't know why when I didn't really get into Matched.

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Wow so lucky of you to have these two to read! I'm reading One Million Suns, the sequel to Across the Universe. I don't know why I got the sequel, but I feel damn lucky and I'm loving it.

Heather